Our Seniors Team, captained by Elaine Barrow (Brokenhurst Manor GC) represents us in inter-county League matches as well as in inter-county friendly matches and the ten counties Inter-County Team Championship Scratch Strokeplay.
We have arranged a number of friendly and league matches for 2018 and would like to hear from you if you are interested in being considered for inclusion.
- You must be 50 or over at the time of the match (no upper age limit)
- Your handicap should be around 12 or below
- Matches are all played off scratch
A sign up form for the 2018 Seniors’ matches will be available soon. In the meantime, please see below list of matches, dates and venues:
- Monday 9th April v Channel Island Ladies @ Brokenhurst Manor GC 10:00am
- Monday 30th April v Berkshire @ The Berkshire GC 11:00am
- Tuesday 22nd May v Buckinghamshire @ Blackmoor GC 12:30pm
- Wednesday 6th June v Surrey @ The Drift GC 12:00
- Monday 9th July v Oxfordshire @ Frilford Heath GC 11:00am
- Tuesday 31st July v Hertfordshire @ Liphook GC 13:00
- TBC v Sussex @ venue TBC
- Monday 24th September – Intercounty Team Event @ Highgate GC, Middlesex
- TBC, 2018 v Hants Senior Men @ time TBC
Current League Results