Our 2019 Senior Team, captained by Gemma Duxfield (Royal Winchester GC), represents us in inter-county League matches as well as in inter-county friendly matches and the ten counties Inter-County Team Championship Scratch Strokeplay.
A number of friendly and league matches have been arranged for 2019; get in touch with Gemma Duxfield if you want to find out more about playing for the County Senior Team.
- You must be 50 or over at the time of the match (no upper age limit)
- Your handicap should be around 12 or below
- Matches are all played off scratch
A list of matches, dates and venues for 2019 can be seen below:
- Monday 8th April v Channel Island Ladies @ Brokenhurst Manor GC 10:00am
- Monday 29th April v Oxfordshire @ Hartley Wintney GC 11:00am
- Monday 20th May v Surrey @ Romsey GC 12:00 noon
- Tuesday 21st May v Buckinghamshire @ Harleyford GC 11:00am
- Monday 1st July v Hertfordshire @ Moor Park GC 12:30pm
- Monday 15th July v Berkshire @ Army GC 1:30pm
- Thursday 5th September v Sussex @ Hayling GC 1:00pm
- Monday 23rd September – Intercounty Team Event @ Woburn GC, Buckinghamshire
- TBC, 2019 v Hampshire Senior Men @ time TBC
2019 League Table – holders Hampshire in 2018