Our Seniors Team, captained by Elaine Barrow (Brokenhurst Manor GC) represents us in inter-county League matches as well as in inter-county friendly matches and the ten counties Inter-County Team Championship Scratch Strokeplay.
We have arranged a number of friendly and league matches for 2017 and would like to hear from you if you are interested in being considered for inclusion.
- You must be 50 or over at the time of the match (no upper age limit)
- Your handicap should be around 12 or below
- Matches are all played off scratch
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in the Seniors’ Match team, please click here and fill in your details including your availability for the 2017 matches below.
- Thursday 20th April, 2017 v Bucks at Denham GC @ 14:45
- Monday 12th June, 2017 v Surrey at Hartley Wintney GC @ 12:00 (format is 4BBB)
- Thursday 6th July, 2017 v Oxfordshire at North Hants GC @ 12:00
- Friday 21st July, 2017 v Herts at Batchworth Park GC @ 14:00
- Monday 21st August, 2017 v Berkshire at Royal Winchester GC @ 11:00
- Monday 4th September, 2017 v Sussex at Waterlooville GC @ 11:30 (format is 4BBB)
- Monday 25th September, 2017 Intercounty team event at Knebworth GC @ 09:00
- TBC, 2017 v Hants Senior Men @ time TBC
Current League Results