Our Juniors are of paramount importance in HLCGA as they are the future of our game. Our aim is to promote girls’ golf throughout Hampshire, the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands. We do this by running events to help girls who wish to play golf, whatever their level of ability.
Our junior team, managed by Marc Dack, have a number of friendly and competitive matches each season and represent the county at Junior County Match Week.
The following training days and friendly matches have been scheduled for 2018.
Squad Training days
- February – Monday 12th at Meon Valley
- March – Saturday 17th at Alresford
- April – TBA at Meon Valley
- May – Sunday 20th – Ampfield
- September – TBA at Meon Valley
- October – TBA at Meon Valley
- November – TBA at Meon Valley
- December – TBA at Meon Valley
Junior County Match Week
This year Middlesex will be hosting JCMW which will take place at Bush Hill GC, from 14th – 16th August.
Junior A Team Matches (performance squad)
- May 5th v Sussex at Meon Valley GC – 1:30pm
- July 16th v Dorset at Romsey GC – 2:00pm
- July TBC v Romsey Ladies at Romsey GC
- Sept v South East England Girls at Sussex
Junior B Team Matches (mixed handicaps)
- April 15th v Meon Valley GC
- May 31st v Lee-on-the-Solent Ladies
- June 2nd v Berkshire at Hockley GC
- September 30th v Basingstoke Ladies
Joining Hampshire Girls
If your daughter enjoys golf, or perhaps is interested in taking up the sport then Hampshire Ladies’ County Golf Association (HLCGA) can help her. We run coaching, competitions and matches for girls of all ages and at all golfing levels. By participating in our programme your daughter will mix with other girls of similar ages and abilities and learn from Hampshire Golf Professionals. Our activities supplement the training and competitions offered by her golf club.
Please return the completed forms to:
Marc Dack (Team Manager)
13 Coulsdon Road
Please also notify us as soon as you can if any changes occur to your child’s or your own personal information, including your child’s medical condition.